The 300th Post
As I mentioned earlier, my 300th post is rapidly approaching, but there's still time for you to send in your questions for my Q&A session.
So, do you have anything you've wanted to ask me, but it has seemed off topic, or whatever, so you haven't? Send your questions to me now (and face it, if you don't do it today, you'll forget) and I will answer (most of) them.
Please send them to the email address scope65 at gmail dot com to send them in, so then people don't see your questions ahead of time.
Wow, I have really been bad recently about doing some blogkeeping recently. Somehow I just keep getting all caught up in my self and my stories to stop and take time to thank all of you who stop by every day or every once-in-a-while. While I might not be the best at always responding to your comments, I hope you know that each and every visit and comment is appreciated.
(Yes, I know Jan isn't exactly a new follower, but I couldn't resist pairing up the cute dog pictures.)
Meme & Awards
Judi, at Lines Composed tagged me with a couple of awards. And one of them carried a meme. As you know, I'm not the "pass it along" type, so if you want to pick this up, go for it.
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Done)
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Done)
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Done)
- List seven things about yourself people might not know. (Done)
- Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers. (Nope)
- Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. (NA)
- Leave a comment on the seven blogs you nominate so they know they have been nominated. (NA)
- When I cook a quesadilla in my George Foreman Grill, I call in a "Jorge Foreman."
- I don't think I'll be picking up any new TV shows this fall.
- I think the Claire / lesbian scene on Heroes last week was pretty desperate of their part.
- And freaking AWESOME! (Follow this LINK to 36:30)
- I fart in elevators. I love leaving the "Unholy Ghost" lurking their, waiting to pounce once the doors close.
- I talk in song lyrics and movie quotes a lot.
- I'm not sure how I feel about Chicago's Olympic.
The Lowdown on the Downlow
Cora, you may wish to quit reading now. The rest of you, highlight the hidden text below:
You will notice that while I have been very public about my plans to get Cora an engagement ring, that will be ending for a while. Not because anything has changed, in fact my feelings have grown stronger (I guess that's change), but a lady deserves a little surprise and mystery in this process. And it's my job to make my lady happy.
Thank you for your understanding.