2012-11-09

Phriday Phunny

This is ancient.  But still an utter classic.  And this just goes to show you kids out there, that even as there is talk of upping TV resolution from "HDTV" to "UHDTV" (Ultra), you can improve picture quality, but you can't always improve on content quality.

This was filmed live, and Tim Conway (as is his nature), went off the rails trying to bust up his cast mates.  If you've never seen this before, be warned, it is not nearly as fast paced as today's shorter attention spans call for, but it is comedy gold.

**SNORK** – That bit still kills me.

Have a good weekend all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how do I still love that show. Used to watch it with my parents. Classic hilarity.

Cora said...

They held it together much longer than I could have.

Ellie Mae said...

Thanks for reminding me of that!! I hadn't seen that in years. I LOVED that show growing up. It is still so completely awesome after all these years. I have no idea how they held it together during Tim's spiel!!
The Princess and the Pea was one of my favorites Carol did.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

OMG... I can hardly see through the tears in my eyes... Classic. There was nothing better than the Carol Burnett show.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

I can hardly see through the tears inky eyes.
There was nothing better than The Carol Burnett Show