2009-11-19

TIWT – An Early Jump On Next Week

ThingsIWant Today is Thursday.  Next Thursday is Thanksgiving.  Next week, it's time to list what you're thankful for.  This week it's still okay to list what you you.  And as always, Sass is the hostess with the mostest (actually 15 lbs less of most, go girl!) Things I Want Thursday (TIWT).  So, what do I want this week?

1 – I want roasted turkey.

Thanksgiving

2- I want fresh cranberry sauce,

cranberry-sauce

3 – I want stuffing / dressing.

stuffing

4 – I want mashed potatoes and gravy.

mashed-potatoes-and-gravy

5 – I want pumpkin pie.pumpkin_pie

   

And to be honest, I would trade it all for 2 things…

1 – I would take a cold turkey sandwich.

TurkeySandwich298x280

2 – I need my hot tomato.

DSC00076

13 comments:

Cora said...

Hot CoCo. ;-)

Cora said...

And, hey looky here, less than a week to go, Scope!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I love you!!!!

Laura - Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy? said...

I am currently eating a cold turkey sandwich but I have no hot tomatoes

Sass said...

Awesome.

:)

I posted mine, too.

But I'm sure it won't show up for anyone until next year. ;)

JenJen said...

Awesome list, Scope.

Reading you and Cora makes me smile.

Morgan the Muse said...

yowz. If I was in your place, I would trade it all for that hot potato too. is she a sweet hot potato? and wrapped in tinfoil? No, you guys aren't into that? Oh. Never mind then. >.>

Tami G said...

I {heart} Thanksgiving!
it's my FAV!!!
I can't WAIT to eat all that stuff too!!!!!!!!

YUM.MEEEEE.!!!!

SkylersDad said...

Sounds like a fair trade to me!

Dr Zibbs said...

I'm going to my inlaws which mean boxed stuffing and potatoes and canned gravy.

I'm making a homemade Thanksgiving dinner a few days after.

Joshua said...

I'm a vegetarian.

Be that as it may, I'll be cooking up that turkey and all that other stuff next week. I won't eat most of it, but I'd rather cook it than eat it. Unless we're talking about desserts, then it's game on.

Glad I found this place from A Crown of Thistles.

-Joshua

Scope said...

Cora - You, as always, are correct. The joke should have (of) been, "I want a cold beer. / I need a hot Co-Co."

Tom Bailey said...

I like your blog. You are a very funny poster. I will be hosting an orphan thanksgiving for vegans. Vegans that have noplace to go w/o meat eatting going on.

Great blog!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Hey now! That was one heck of a cute post!!!

Cmon and check out the contest, you have been nominated three or four times by your lovely fiance!!!