2010-03-15

Excitement @ Menard's

Yesterday, I had the need to go into Menards.  (Like 'Home Depot' but 2/3 the size).  As a condo owning CITY GUY, my need for tools and skill / knowledge of their use is somewhat limited.  As a GUY, I love when I get the chance to go in there.

I had a nail head in my hardwood floors that had come up, so I needed a nail set to help me drive the sucker back down down.  Per usual, I bought one that was better than what I needed.  1 for $3.00 when I could have gotten a set of 3 for $2.00. But it's Stanley, the others were some unknown brand.

And since you can't just buy the thing you went in for, I also bought a small level to help me hang pictures when Cora & Gwen move in, and a pair of kevlar gloves with foam nitrile coated palms for picking up trash outside the condo building.  (See LINK for picture.)

I must have been pretty excited, because in the checkout line, I even got a Lil Chub…

Lil'-ChubOh, thank you, Jack Link's, for not only messing with Sasquatch, but for naming one of your processed smoked meat products "Lil' Chub".

4 comments:

Cora said...

"Head that had come up."

"Lil' Chub."

*le sigh*

I love it when you do meaty posts like these.

*fanning myself with my hand*

How many days 'til you get here again????....

SkylersDad said...

I use those Kevlar gloves when I play with myself, because lord knows I don't know where I have been.

SkylersDad said...

Wow, did I just type that or think it? oops, I typed it - my bad...

J.J. in L.A. said...

LOL'ing @ SkyDad's comment.

And Lil' Chubs sound yummy!