2011-03-15

The #1 Reason I'm Glad I Don't Own An iPhone

Good LORD!  There's an iPhone app that now uses the accelerometer to not only measure, and rate the sexy time, but it also plays music to your pace, and
SHOUTS OUT INSTRUCTIONS!

Who the hell needs THAT much pressure in bed?

If you think that answering the phone is a way to destroy the mood, what about when your phone blurts out, "isn't this better with two people"?  I'll stick to my Blackberry and enjoy my "spreadsheets" the low tech way, thank-you-very-much!

And what if the developers were evil bastards and had it place a speaker phone call to anyone labeled "Mom" or "Dad" in your contact list when things hit a certain intensity?

I picked the story up from Gizmodo.  And if any of you iPhone users are interested, here's a link to the app on iTunes Store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody brilliant.

But I won't be looking for it in the Droid App Marketplace.

SkylersDad said...

I'm with you. Who the hell needs that kind of pressure?

Cora said...

That would be extremely annoying. And creepy. It's funny though.

J.J. in L.A. said...

Listening to his voice would make me lose my erection. lol!