2011-03-03

Super Hero Smack Down – Part 4

Okay, so the first one probably should have been party of yesterday's batch, but I didn't make it until last night.  Like I said, I CAN'T.  STOP.  MAKING. THESE.

Finish-Wonder-Woman-03

Now, you knew I had to eventually get around to doing a Batman, right?

Finished-Batman

What I find funny, is that I'm much more of a Marvel comics fan, and these have leaned a lot more DC.  Maybe because they have the more iconic figures that more people would recognize, even if they have been updated a little since "Super Friends".

Finished-Aquaman

Oh, and look who is teaming up again to save the planet…

Finished-Green-Lantern

Finished-Green-Arrow

Tomorrow, we wrap up this little project.

I hope.

2 comments:

Cora said...

LOVE the recycling ones! Those should be printed on recycling bins everywhere if you ask me.

SkylersDad said...

Brilliant work on all of these!