2013-06-29

Newly Defined "High & Tight"

When I saw this ad on my Facebook sidebar, I couldn't butt help to think of Skydad.  No, not in that way.  (Well, not too much anyhow… Smile)

DHEDRAL-Underwear

Yes, underwear designed to lift those rusting buns of steel.

And at least it's a "Y" on your @$$.  Because "X" marks the spot.  (Unless you are in to that sort of thing…)

And you don't want that!

From their website:

DHEDRAL-Underwear-01 DHEDRAL-Underwear-02

This one is called "Gigolo Joe"

And for the ladies, this is the "Gia"

As Cora pointed out, that gal doesn't have much of a booty to work with, and I really can't tell that it's doing that much for her.

And, while it's not like having a slap bracelet between your cheeks, I'd be pickin' and diggin' all day long.

7 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Darn it, they had to go an patent it! I had that idea first...

Unknown said...

"Scope-Tech" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-sunday-drive_30.html

Scope said...

SkyDad - Who knew "It lifts and separates" would be used in that region too, right?

Jerry - Thanks for the revisit and the link.

Cora said...

Like I want to walk around with a scarlet letter on my rear.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

they are making complete ASSES of themselves...

sorry I had to go there;)

Anonymous said...

I'm out of the blog world for a few months, and I come back to you posting pics of guys in underwear. At least you left that ass-less chick for some sort of balance.

Scope said...

Cora - Your bottom gets it's fair share of admiring glances without having to brag.

Candy - And I wouldn't have it any other way..

Joshua - That was the reason she was included. She was the only model on the site.