2013-06-06

People, I Give Up… (NSFW)

Okay, so recently I've seen the following headlines that have just made me really wonder about humanity:

What do you think:

I mean seriously people, what the hell?

But seriously, what the hell is wrong with people these days?  Every day, you read another story about someone doing something incredibly bizarre and self centered.  Is it me?  Has this stuff always been going on and I just missed the stories?  Am I just a grumpy old man?  Or is humanity just sliding down hill?


Okay, having sex with dogs and masturbating in public in front of 17 year old girls are both sick and wrong, and nothing to joke about, but…

  • I thought pit bulls were supposed to be be vicious and fearsome creatures, but this one must have been pretty docile.
  • When this dude says, "My girlfriend is a real dog", he meant it.
  • Talk about "Man's Best Friend"
  • Also, I didn't think they gave out blankets on flights anymore.
  • And that puts a new spin on "Flying the Friendly Skies" and "Rhapsody in Blue".


1 comment:

Cora said...

There have always been weirdos. And there will always be weirdos. They aren't going anywhere. Unfortunately.

As for the dog-rapist, I can't help but wonder why he'd pick a PIT BULL too. A pit bull? Really? You'd think he'd go for a breed that couldn't rip his face off. Bizarre.

I'm sorry you were feeling down. Sometimes it's good to take a break from the news. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll put on cartoons instead of the news. Maybe a little Marvin the Martian.... Yeah. :-)