I would like to express my gratitude to JJ of The World According to JJ in LA, who has nominated me for the Creative Writer Blogger Award. Along with the award comes some rules:
|Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you.|| |
|Display the picture on your blog proudly.|| |
|Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.|| |
|Tell up to 6 outrageous lies about yourself, and at least 1 outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie.|| |
|Nominate 7 creative writers who might be into doing this.|| |
|Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know.|| |
Based on the wording, "Tell up to 6 outrageous lies about yourself, and at least 1 outrageous truth", I can use any combination of truths and lies about myself below, as long as I use one of each.
- I love finding the loop hole in someone else's rules, and using that to play the game my way.
- I am not allowed into "Naked Furniture" anymore. I showed them how I could stain a pair of drawers in no time, and they asked me not to ever come back.
- I prefer mustard over ketchup on my freedom fries. I normally prefer salt & pepper to mustard.
- Whenever I see 12:34 on a clock, I smile. But 11:11 doesn't have the same effect.
- I once solved a Rubic's Cube while riding a bike, no handed.
- Last month, on a crowded "L" train, a firm and perky 23 year old placed the nipple of her firm C cup in my navel, and kept brushing up against me for 3 stops. As she excited the train, I asked, "So, am I supposed to tip you?"
- I have absolutely no desire to have an iPad. "Hey Apple? Ever heard of 'PRINTING'? You got an app for that? No? So, I'm supposed to lay it down on the photocopier? Seriously? And you think it's futuristic if it can't even PRINT?!?"
As to who to tag, well, JJ took a couple that I would have done, so let's dive into the followers list:
Moooooog35 @ Midget Man Of Steel Presents: Mental Poo
Beckeye @ The Pop Eye
Ryan Ashley Scott @ Optimistic Cynicism
Fancy Schmancy @
~E @ *E* Deconstructed
Lisa @ The Butterfly Farmer
|Oh, and just so you know the distribution of truth to lies, or lies to truth, it's: |
1.5 – 5.5