There was an article in the Tribune the other day about a blogger who had been less than honest on her blog. You can read the full story HERE, but the gist is that a blogger was not accurate. She was telling the tale of a troubled pregnancy that was not. Though it was somewhat based on a pregnancy she had just a few years ago.
I'm not going to revile her and what she did. I am going to wonder, a little jealously, how a blogger that only started in March got 50 comments on her first post, and another post got nearly 1,000,000 hits recently.
I'm not going to condemn her. Who hasn't "embellished" their blogging personalities a little?
- I only occasionally talk "Tech"
- I doubt Dr. Zibbs is really a doctor. And I seriously doubt that he's a blue yak.
- There are certain things Gwen likes that don't cause cancer. I meant "monkeys" you dirty minded people.
- Candy doesn't post daily.
- Cora rarely writes love letters anymore.