2012-03-10

Daylight Savings Time - 2012

Well, folks, daylight savings time is upon us.  This is the weekend we turn the clocks back forward an hour.  And Monday is the day everyone looks forward to: Dragging their (and worse, their children's) sorry carcasses out of bed an hour earlier than normal.

YEAH TEAM!

Here @ Scope-Tech, it just wouldn't be right for this occasion to pass without note.  So, back again, is everybody's favorite couple, Larry & Sarah.

And, if you wish to revisit some of my older posts on the topic (because you're boring and have nothing better to do on a Saturday night, unlike me, who is going grocery shopping), the links are below.

4 comments:

So. Cal. Gal said...

Several people have pointed on (on FB) that it's Day Saving (no 's') Time. Just thought I'd let you know in case someone starts screaming at you.

So. Cal. Gal said...

DayLIGHT. I admit it. I'm blonde. : P

ShanaM said...

That Sarah is an idea person!

Padded Cell Princess said...

I've still got a couple of weeks before we take the plunge...not looking forward to it.