2010-08-10

It's Official!

 Got background.  Not Afraid to use it.
Cora & Gwen will be moving here.

This week.

They will arrive Thursday evening.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to whip (& spank) the domestic staff around here into getting this place ready for the new ladies of the house.

I'm worried about Fifi.  She takes things pretty hard.

Now, if I could just Photoshop the condo into shape…



No-detailed details: Cora had her meeting with the county commissioner yesterday (aka Commissioner Gordon), and things went her way.  She and Gwen are free to move, and will be doing so Thursday.  There's still mediation in September and a court date in October, so it's not FINAL, but I will be picking them up from the airport when they arrive HOME after work on Thursday.  Obviously, don't expect a lot from me, electronically, the next week or so while things settle it.  But, I will try to keep up on Facebook on the "L".  (Blogs are a little hard to read on the Blackberry.)

I'm so excited.  This is almost more exciting than when she said "Yes".

Almost. ;-)

10 comments:

Cora said...

I love court.

LOVE.

IT.

Every time I've set foot in there so far, my ex has effed up, made an ass of himself and gotten yelled at by the commissioner/judge!! Court is more fun than Disneyland!!!! :-)

See you SOON!

ShanaM said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan @ Struck by Serendipity said...

I hope you've made plenty of closet space!

SkylersDad said...

This is so freaking awesome, way to go all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!! Woohooo!!!

I heart FFD said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Once everyone is settled we'll have to meet for dinner! I'm seriously so happy for you!

Scope said...

Cora - The lawyer has definately been worth the money.

Shana - YES!

Jan - She gets over 50% of the walk in closet. (And her clothes are tiny)

Callista - When we picking you guys up at the airport?

I <3 FFD - Dinner? Hell fire! The way I see it, when their moving van shows up, you and your buddy are helping with the move! :-)

J.J. in L.A. said...

Like I told Cora over at her place...

WOOOOOOO!!!!! HOOOOOOO!!!!! : )

Thursday is just 2 tiny days away!!!

I heart FFD said...

When is it supposed to show up? I do owe you...

I heart FFD said...

When is it supposed to show up? I do owe you...