2010-08-01

Guess What Week It Is, Kiddies? Part 1

The first week in August is "International Clown Week".  Those of you who suffer from coulrophobia (the fear of clowns) may wish to avoid this blog for a week.  Just saying…

clownposterlarge
I'm sure you will sleep better knowing that:

  • Unlike vampires and zombies, clowns are real.
  • Clowns are out there.
  • Clowns don't always wear their makeup.  Sometimes they walk around among us.  Like normal folks.  But they are not.  They are clowns in disguise.
  • I'm pretty sure this guy watches you shower.

But don't worry, I'm sure not ALL week will be devoted to evil clowns and the nightmares they cause.

Kind of sure.

3 comments:

Cora said...

That dude w-w-watches me shower????

Go kick his ass, hubby!

SkylersDad said...

Best clown photo ever!!

J.J. in L.A. said...

Clowns don't scare me. They piss me off.