November 12 – National "Stick This In Your Blow Hole" Day.
I was going to write about today being the 75th anniversary on the first know photos taken of Nessie. Oh, I was going to write of her pining for the fjords* and for her long lost love, Champ. Oh, the story that would have been.
Then I discovered THIS happened on November 12, 1970:
Two thoughts crossed my mind:
1) Sweet dancing Jesus!
2) "Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?"
The three, three thoughts that crossed my mind included…
3) "Sorry that your mom blew up, Ricky."
Among the thought that crossed my mind were things like…
4) That WKRP in Cincinnati Turkeys Away episode. (Full Episode on Hulu)
5) Nessie, if you plan to shed this mortal coil, stay the FRAK away from Oregon.
It turns out, Davy Barry wrote this up, almost 20 years ago.
And now, for you, Zibbs:
- Dude shot his load and a big wad of sperm crashed down and destroyed that car.
- Blew-kakke - A load of sperm exploding in your face.
- The engineer did that on porpoise.
* No footnote available at this time.