2008-11-12

Stick This In Your Blow Hole

November 12 – National "Stick This In Your Blow Hole" Day.

I was going to write about today being the 75th anniversary on the first know photos taken of
Nessie. Oh, I was going to write of her pining for the fjords* and for her long lost love, Champ. Oh, the story that would have been.

Then I discovered
THIS
happened on November 12, 1970:





Two thoughts crossed my mind:
1) Sweet dancing Jesus!


2) "Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?"


The three, three thoughts that crossed my mind included…
3) "
Sorry that your mom blew up, Ricky."

Among the thought that crossed my mind were things like…
4) That WKRP in Cincinnati
Turkeys Away episode. (Full Episode on Hulu)
5) Nessie, if you plan to shed this mortal coil, stay the FRAK away from Oregon.

It turns out,
Davy Barry wrote this up, almost 20 years ago.

And now, for you, Zibbs:

- Dude shot his load and a big wad of sperm crashed down and destroyed that car.

- Blew-kakke - A load of sperm exploding in your face.

- The engineer did that on porpoise.


* No footnote available at this time.

4 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Niiiice! I love a messy lesson in the history of idiocy.

Gwen said...

OMG!!!! Hilarious! What the eff did they think would happen?

(BTW, can you go into your settings and allow RSS feeds? I didn't realize you had posted more stuff because Greader won't recognize you without it. And I don't want to miss anything!)

MJenks said...

While I enjoy seeing stuff blow up, and the inclusion of the phrase "sweet dancing Christ" has all but made my day...I'm a little disappointed that the obvious and perhaps best joke wasn't made here:

"Thar she blows!"

floyd barber said...

I just finished watching this with my 11 year old. "sweeeet!" is what he said when she blew. My sentiments exactly.