2009-03-02

6° of Scope-aration II


It's back. I've been trying to do this again for a while, but it hasn't been as easy as you may think. Sometimes you end up in dead ends or in foreign language blogs. And it just kept getting more and more frustrating. And then Blogger started screwing around with followers! But with Friday's post about 2° of Separation in Facebook, I knew I had to bring this back.

We've all heard the theory. We've all played the Kevin Bacon game. Maybe we've even been to the
Oracle of Bacon to play the game. Now it's time for my little twist. Are you ready to play:

6° of Scope-aration.
So, starting with me, my blog is followed by:

1 am followed by Ms Florida Transplant of
Just a girl...And her dogs.-
2 is followed by amy (metz) walker of
Chapters
3 is followed by Megan
of Tales of the Trees
4 is followed by Living for the Little Moments of Living for the Little Moments
5 is followed by Candice of
Are We There Yet Candice...
6 is followed by Mojito Maven of Make Mine a Mojito

Her most recent posts are about
Bobby Flay's Moobs and a car worth > 3 X my condo price.

A woman after my heart, I tell you.

8 comments:

Cora said...

Hee hee hee. "Booby Flay" - too funny! (Oh God, I'm like a seven year old, aren't I?)

Scope said...

Yes, but that's just one of your endearing qualities.

Skye said...

"Ya'll come back now, ya here!"

Hoot doogies, if that don't tear the rag off the bush! I think I just may do that! :)

Lisa said...

What a great idea! Sass sent me, by the way.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

A post about moobs??? HAHAHAAHA! Love it! I've got to check that out! And yes Cora, I am a seven year old too!! That's why us in the "core" get along so well.

Flay needs the "manzirre". Hee hee

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Bobby Flay has man boobs!? Say it isn't so! I have to see this for myself!

ShanaM said...

You are so COOL !!!!!!!!!!

Morgan the Muse said...

Not bad, not bad. I suppose.