2009-03-09

Monday Memes

Last Wednesday, I got tagged for a meme by "The Gnu" (artist formerly known as Wilwarin) that she got from a friend. (Like the Gnu look. A lot easier to read than the purple type on the yellow background. But I do miss the old picture at the top. Maybe you could but it in your sidebar?)

The rules (slightly reworded):

1 - Write 5 things you love about yourself. Don't write about physical appearance unless it relates to another fact, e.g. you love how much better you look then someone else.
2 - Tag 5 other people by saying one fact you love about them.
3 - No tag backs. If you tag me I will bury you in a fire ants nest and cover you in honey.

My 5 Things:

1 – I LOVE how I play with the English language. Puns, double ententes, plays on words. Can't get enough.
2 – I LOVE that while once an athlete, I was never a jock.
3 – I LOVE that I am back to being creative again. I miss using that side of me.
4 – I LOVE that I'm not overly motivated by money. It's not about the $$$.
5 – I LOVE that while I don't have a lot of friends, I have had a lot of the same friends for over 15 years.

And then on Friday, my blog buddy, the sweet and charming Ms. Cora sent me a hug meme. All I have to do send out 10 hugs to people who make me feel special.

So my ten are: MelO, The Gnu, Sass, Gwen, Candy, Ms. Florida Transplant, Southern Belle, Nikki, Angie S., and SuperGidget The Bacon Lady.

11 comments:

Cora said...

Hmm?... What?... I'm so sorry, I didn't catch any of that - you lost me at "cover you in honey."

:-P

Sass said...

Well, thank you sir. ;)

Sassy Britches said...

Monday morning hugs to you, Scope!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Thanks Scope!

Lisa said...

Great things to love about yourself. I guess you didn't want to be covered in honey? I can understand not wanting to do the fire ants thing, but the honey could be good... and it's good for you, right?!

Venom said...

Wait, it's not about the money?

I didn't get that memo either! Damn Vernice....

Gwen said...

Thanks, dude!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Thank you so much. Right back at cha!

J.J. in L.A. said...

I'm with ya on #5. I've known my bff (a 6'2 male, btw) for 23 years, and other friends for 30+.

SouthernBelle said...

Thanks Scope, that's very sweet of you!

Bea said...

thankyou for the hug, and for doing the meme, well done!