2009-03-22

6 useless facts about me...

I was tagged by JJ In LA in her post, 6 useless facts about me...

The rules are:

1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2) Write the rules.
3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
4) Tag 6 persons adding their links directly.
5) Inform the persons that you tagged them.

My 6 useless facts:

1) I used to be able to touch my index finger and my pinky behind my middle and my ring finger. I can’t anymore.
2) When I get “stage fright” I do binary math in my head to relax “2 + 2 is 4. 4 + 4 is 8. 8 + 8 = 16...” And I always start with “2 + 2” never “1 + 1”
3) When typing, I often spell words with an “f” instead of an “h”. “I need felp”
4) The top sheet on my bed is currently untucked from the foot and floating free. Has been for 3 days.
5) I’ve had the same key ring since I was 16. Says “Damn I’m good”
6) I dislike Office 2007. The ribbon is stupid and I can never find what I’m looking for. They should have a “classic mode” feature.

Tags:
None - Sorry, not my thing.

8 comments:

Bea said...

when i get stage fright i get sleepy and start yawning. your idea seems to be more productive. and i love the phrase "floating free" it sounds like you have a hippy sheet! and yes, i did sit here trying to touch my fingers together. nice post.
p.s. so far, it looks like i'm first. is it too early for a yippee?!

SkylersDad said...

Sheets are one of my weird issues. I can't stand to have them tucked in around my feet. It feels like I am trapped.

Cora said...

I'm with The Gnu. I sat here trying to touch my fingers together like that too. Can't do it. Almost though.


Remember that old preschool "Inch Worm" song? "2 + 2 is 4. 4 + 4 is 8...." now that will forever remind me of you! Hee hee. Math "felps" with "stage fright," does it? Good to know.

The first time I had an MRI I had a mini panic attack in there (1. because it is loud, weird, and claustrophobic, and 2. because I could hear their voices through the speakers and I knew it was showing them an alarming blood clot in my spine) I was shaking and it was messing the image up and they had to re-do it. So, to calm myself down I shut my eyes and tried to remember all the Presidents in that Animaniacs song. You know, "George Washington was the first you see, he once chopped down a cherry tree, President number two would be John Adams and then number three, Tom Jefferson stayed up to write the Constitution late at night, so he and his wife had a great big fight and she made him sleep on the couch all night...." That's what calmed me down. Ahhh, good times. If math ever fails you maybe you could try that. ;-)

Sass said...

I have to have my sheets tucked in.

I'm not sure you have any reason to need to know that...but I'm just sayin'.

Morgan the Muse said...

Binary, I had never thought of that. When I am bored I sometimes count binary on my fingers and giggle when I get to four and five. yeah... I am super-mature.

Sassy Britches said...

I had no idea your sheets were untucked; nice cover-up with the bedspread. HA! That comment sounds really incriminating.

I'm sooooo with Sass on this one. I HATE having the sheet out at the bottom! It goes all over the place, and I wind up just getting generally pissy.

J.J. in L.A. said...

Sorry I'm SOOO late! I haven't had internet or tv since Saturday night.

1) I can't touch those fingers but I can make claws with my fingers (double-jointed middle knuckles).

2) I try not to do math whenever possible.

3) When typing, I often spell 'the' like 'teh'.

4) I like being tucked in. A top sheet, electric blanket, 2 comforters, and a (unzipped) sleeping bag are on my bed right now. I don't know what I'd do if I lived in a place that actually gets COLD.

5. I have a keyring that says "I'm a bitch" on 1 side, and "No, I'm the bitch!" on the other. A gift from the brothers.

6. I have no idea what you're talking about. lol!

Thanks for playing! : )

Alex Galvez said...

Hey I used to do binary math when having sex to make me last longer in my younger days.....before marriage....and kids.....when I had sex.....wait, what is sex? 2+2.....