2008-12-05

The Greatest Class Ever - Part II

So, in part one, I mentioned that we all had to do a project, I could go on and on about the estimated 100 hours I spent cranking this puppy out on my C64, etc. But I'm going to apply the lesson I learned 22 years ago, "Shut up and play the cartoon!"

Just A few points:
- Most of the jokes in the trailer fail now. Not like they killed then, either.
- Yes, I did steal that joke from
Bambi Meets Godzilla. (Fear the Deer!)
- Last I knew, the C64 still worked. But it's been in storage for 10 years. Fired up maybe once in that time.

And now here's something we hope you really like


Zippy the Zeppelin



I'm still waiting for the academy.

2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

The very begining is awesome!

MJenks said...

I just thought I would point that you picking up the Jimmy Buffet reference in Southern Belle's wish game blog makes you my effing hero.

I'll watch the cartoon when I get home this evening and the Mrs. is at work. I'm putting it off because I have no sound card here at work.