2008-12-05

The Greatest Class Ever - Part II

So, in part one, I mentioned that we all had to do a project, I could go on and on about the estimated 100 hours I spent cranking this puppy out on my C64, etc. But I'm going to apply the lesson I learned 22 years ago, "Shut up and play the cartoon!"

Just A few points:
- Most of the jokes in the trailer fail now. Not like they killed then, either.
- Yes, I did steal that joke from
Bambi Meets Godzilla. (Fear the Deer!)
- Last I knew, the C64 still worked. But it's been in storage for 10 years. Fired up maybe once in that time.

And now here's something we hope you really like
…


Zippy the Zeppelin



I'm still waiting for the academy.

2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

The very begining is awesome!

MJenks said...

I just thought I would point that you picking up the Jimmy Buffet reference in Southern Belle's wish game blog makes you my effing hero.

I'll watch the cartoon when I get home this evening and the Mrs. is at work. I'm putting it off because I have no sound card here at work.