2009-01-10

N.S.F.W. – Joe Cartoon

If you are at work, close this NOW, and come back later. Or at least don't do the clicky thing on any of the links. Also, if animated violence and blood upset your tender sensibilities, close this and come back tomorrow for a heartwarming story about how I met a dear friend of mine.

Last week, I wrote about Odd tOdd and how those videos really helped me out when I was unemployed. As you can tell from the big ass picture down there (cheater reading ahead) this is another website from "back in the day."

A few words about Joe. Some of you may have seen the
Frog In the Blender. Some of you may have seen the Gerbil in the Microwave. But there is a lot to explore on this site. These cartoons crack me up. And this added the phrase, "I'm cool. Cool like Fonzie." To my vocabulary. And of course, this one ties perfectly with yesterday's post. At times, the sick, twisted 12 year old inside of me needs to be appeased. What better way that Super Fly?


But today, for any of you who have ever had "the boss from HELL", I present you "The Boss". It can be a bit cathartic.

2 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

HAHAHA! Love it! I especially love the little pecker headed brown noser!! hee hee

Srg said...

That was awesome! Thank goodness I didn't click on those links while I was work! LOL